We at Naviamarkets.com recognize the importance of protecting your personal and financial information.
As a corporate broker and member of the National Stock Exchange and a depository participant with NSDL, Navia must obtain personal information about you. This information assists us in servicing your account. We know you may be concerned about what we do with this information, and with financial information about your account.
You have our assurance that:
- We are committed to safeguarding your privacy online.
- We only use your personal information to help us service your account, to improve our services to you, to provide you with products you have requested, and to inform you about additional products or services that may be of interest to you.
- We do not sell your personal information to third parties. We do, however, share selected information under certain conditions: (1) We share information as part of normal business operations and as part of normal legal/regulatory purposes required by the National Stock Exchange, NSDL SEBI and other regulatory and government entities; and (2) We occasionally invite selected third parties to participate in offers we feel would be attractive to Navia's customers.
- We protect your account information by placing it on the secure portion of our Web site. That's why you have to enter a unique User Name and Password each time you want to access your account information. Your Password should never be shared with anyone.
- This Web site does not collect personally identifying information about you except when you specifically and knowingly provide it.
- The Navia site contains links to other Web sites. NAVIA is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.